Lee entertains on cruise ships, festivals and fairs around the country. His performance credits also include three years at Disneyland, four years as a special events entertainer at Knott's, national television, and several performance tours of Europe and Asia.
Lee is an accomplished musician and demonstrates the “10-fingered fireworks” of the stride-bass jazz pianists of the 1920’s and 30’s such as Willie ‘The Lion’ Smith and Fats Waller.
His engineering training (Lee has a Masters in Physics) has helped him invent some very unusual musical instrumentsall played expertlythat will amaze and please young and old alike.
- NUMEROUS PERFORMANCES AT FESTIVALS, FAIRS, AND CONCERTS AROUND THE USA EACH YEAR. RECORDED SEVERAL POPULAR CD’S AND VIDEOS
- GUEST ENTERTAINER FOR SEVERAL MAJOR CRUISE LINES - MOST RECENTLY TO HAWAII, MEXICO, CARIBBEAN, HONG KONG, SINGAPORE, AND BALI.
- 3 YEARS AT DISNEYLAND'S GOLDEN HORSESHOE
- REPRESENTED KNOTT'S BERRY FARM AS "BEST OF AMERICAN TALENT" IN TOURS OF EUROPE AND ASIA
- NATIONAL TV APPEARANCES IN AMERICA AND SEVERAL FOREIGN COUNTRIES.